Gutting line for trout NMG 10T
Man. year: 2015
Quantity of workplaces: up to 10
Capacity (pcs): with one-side line - up to 40 fishes per minute, with double-side line - up to 80 fishes per minute
Capacity (tons): 7 tons per hour (for 2 kg fish)
Size range: fish from 800 g to 9 kg
Conveyor width: 800 mm
NMG 10T is designed for gutting trout and gentle removing of roe. It allows to provide such operations:
- Belly opening;
- Separate removing of roe bags and other viscera;
- Cutting and trimming of blood kidney by vacuum spoons;
- Fish inspection;
- Outside and inside fish washing;
- Rising fish to 1,2 meters for next transportation to pre-packing.
The basic elements of a line are:
- Loading hopper for storage and feeding fish.
- Transporter with grooves and adjustable belt speed. Two modes of belt moving: stepper and continuous.
- Trays and transporters for collecting and transporting of roe bags.
- Trays with hydro feeding for collecting waste.
- Vacuum system for cleaning a blood kidney.
- Fish washing system with water recirculation and scraper transporter for lifting fish.